in my mailbox (33)


In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, allows us to share our
current reads, and books we've received/checked out/purchased over the course of the week.


From the publisher:

Shine, Jeri Smith-Ready


This one appears in this week's IMM though I've already read it and started the review. My favorite installment of the trilogy. Before I even opened the book I just took a look at the thickness of it from the outside and maybe it's because my copy is paperback, but it's definitely seems like the longest story of the lot. The new cover design is gorgeous in person; I can definitely appreciate both styles of art direction. Thanks so, so kindly to Simon Pulse for sending this along. It was fabulous!

7 comments on "in my mailbox (33)"

M wrote: Sun Apr 15, 11:10:00 AM

We also start some of our books before we've posted IMM. Says a lot about how much we want to read them, doesn't it? :)


Eden wrote: Sun Apr 15, 11:19:00 AM

You're so right, the cover design IS gorgeous. Glad it's your favourite one of the trilogy! :)

Here's my IMM :)


Bonnie @ A Backwards Story wrote: Sun Apr 15, 03:08:00 PM

Someday, I will start this series! Enjoy!


Paige wrote: Sun Apr 15, 04:56:00 PM

I've seen Shine around a lot. I haven't started this series but I hope to soon! Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books


Alison Can Read wrote: Sun Apr 15, 07:52:00 PM

Great set! I didn't love Shade but I should try to consider the series.
My IMM


zapkode.marie wrote: Fri Apr 27, 08:49:00 AM

{new follower here}

The cover looks really nice :)

{http://www.justonemorechapter.net}


Christy @ TheReaderBee wrote: Tue May 08, 11:11:00 AM

I just ordered this last night! I can't wait to get it in the mail, I love this series!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores