sneak peek of 'the raven boys'

I wasn't immediately sold on the name Blue, but, really, Maggie can make just about anything work. The way she has of supplying all of the necessary information without force feeding it directly to the reader always, always puts me a bit in awe. In just two chapters the story has a strong presence and the characters are people I want to know more about. Thanks to Entertainment Weekly for having the exclusive and to Maggie for the glimpse.

'Ravenboys' by Maggie Stiefvater - Chapter tease

1 comment on "sneak peek of 'the raven boys'"

Amanda wrote: Sat Apr 14, 10:49:00 AM

I can't wait for this one!

Thanks for sharing the excerpt. I had seen it when browsing on my phone last night and couldn't read it. Of course this morning I couldn't find it at all...gr! LOL!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores