cover time: the casual vacancy

It's my blog and I'll JKR if I want to.


I love the vivid primary colors. I love the two different fonts, but hers best of all. I love the check for voting, but an X for Barry's death. I love that there is nothing casual about the vacancy. I love her words and that this book is a delicious 500+ pages long.

Welcome back, Jo.

2 comments on "cover time: the casual vacancy"

We Heart YA wrote: Wed Jul 04, 09:12:00 AM

Lol. We're less in love with this than you are, but still very intrigued.

Happy July 4th!


Alissa wrote: Wed Jul 04, 01:27:00 PM

I actually really dislike this cover. When I first saw it, all I could think was that if it didn't have JK's name on it, it's not one that I'd ever think to pick up.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores