follow friday (26)

Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for the holidays!
Letters to Santa are usually wholly unrealistic, no? So let me be a bit whimsical, and then, maybe a tad more realistic. I'd love to magically receive an ARC of Insurgent by Veronica Roth because, well, I'm totally in love with this series, it's one of my favorites. And maybe The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - I'm a sucker, what can I say? It sounds awesome.

Back in the land of reality, I think I'd try for Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready as I rather enjoyed the concept of Shade (but found Logan slightly annoying) and have been meaning to figure out where things go but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Anything by Melina Marchetta as I've heard that she is amazing but haven't actually read anything by her yet. (Is On the Jellicoe Road a good place to start?)

This is getting dangerous. But you see where I'm going with this. I reckon it's fun to be a bit silly every now and then. :)

13 comments on "follow friday (26)"

Sarah wrote: Fri Nov 18, 07:43:00 AM

I'd love Insurgent and The Stastistical Possibility books, new follower, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html


Kelly wrote: Fri Nov 18, 10:21:00 AM

I have heard nothing but good things about On the Jellicoe Road, but I haven't managed to get a copy yet. Insurgent and The Statistical Possibility both sound awesome!

New GFC Follower :)

Follow Me Friday @ Radiant Shadows


Alison Can Read wrote: Fri Nov 18, 10:30:00 AM

Hopping through. Jellicoe Road is a great place to start. Just know that it's a very hard book and you'll be very confused for at least the first half. Then it all makes sense and is wonderful.
My Hop


Megan at Book Brats wrote: Fri Nov 18, 12:08:00 PM

Great choices! Jellicoe Road is on my wish list. Hope Santa gets you everything you wish for!

Megan at Book Brats


Jenny wrote: Fri Nov 18, 12:09:00 PM

Yes, you must continue on and read Shift. I've only read On the Jellicoe road and I think it's as good a place to start as any.


Ivy wrote: Fri Nov 18, 02:34:00 PM

Great choices! I would love Insurgent too! Divergent was soooooo good!!
I hope Santa brings it to you for Christmas!!


Kim wrote: Fri Nov 18, 06:42:00 PM

Oh, I'd love to get an early ARC of Insurgent as well! :)

New Follower.

Kim @ The Paper Planes


Livia @ Butterfly-o-Meter Books wrote: Fri Nov 18, 07:46:00 PM

Hope you get all of your wishes :D Never hurts to hope right? New follower.

Wanna have a laugh? Read my FF


Unknown wrote: Fri Nov 18, 07:52:00 PM

hello i'm a new follower, have a great weekend!! http://kcs-books.blogspot.com


Unknown wrote: Fri Nov 18, 09:48:00 PM

New Follower!

I really hope Santa grants you your wish!

My FF Post


Karen L. wrote: Fri Nov 18, 09:49:00 PM

Jellicoe Road is SOOOOOO good! You HAVE to read it! Hope you get the books you want!


Unknown wrote: Sat Nov 19, 01:52:00 AM

Hello Kaye! I definitely can not wait for Insurgent. In the land of my dreams, if I where to get it, I think I would cry and then pee myself. For serious. Lol
Here is my FF:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-24.html
Happy Friday :D
Pssst! I have giveaways!


We Heart YA wrote: Sat Nov 19, 02:54:00 PM

LOL yeah asking for books is dangerous, because where does it end?! We agree, we need to check out Melina Marchetta too. We'd also like to read (somehow, magically) Pegasus 2 by Robin McKinley, and the rest of the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor. (Greedy much? :P)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores