follow friday (28)


Q: The new year is here - and everyone wants to know your New Years blogging resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp, and redo for 2012 on your blog?

There are a few things that I want to do with my blog next year. The first is that I want to be better at scheduling posts in advance. Usually I write posts just before I publish them, which is handy as far as stream of consciousness goes, but it can also put me behind if school becomes too busy. So I've bought a fabulously geeky calendar (alll about [scientific] elements!) that I've written out for January and the beginning of February. I'm hoping this puts me in the right frame of mind.

I also would like to do more in-depth posts for things such as characters, favorites quotes, and cover trend discussion (girls in dresses!). Because I'm so interested in dystopia, I think I'm going to start a series discussing the genre further as a whole. These types of posts are ones I'm rather looking forward to.

Those are the big ones, I think! What about you guys?

4 comments on "follow friday (28)"

Priscilla TheGreat wrote: Sat Dec 31, 12:11:00 AM

Great goals. I'm going to try to schedule posts in advance as well.


The Nocturnal Library wrote: Sat Dec 31, 04:35:00 AM

I really love your resolution. I like posts that are not just classic reviews. I'm a little late since it's technically not Friday anymore, but I'm a new follower. :)

Here's our #FF post

Maja @ The Nocturnal Library


We Heart YA wrote: Sat Dec 31, 10:46:00 PM

Woohoo discussion posts! We <3 those. Obviously. :P

But honestly, your blog has been one of the best all along. It caught our eye immediately, and we always look forward to new posts. So don't stress too much!

As for us, we're going to continue the Tues/Thurs schedule we started a couple weeks ago (intead of Wed-only) and see what we can do to engage a wider audience, especially readers and teens.


Mandy wrote: Sun Jan 01, 01:08:00 PM

Great resolutions! I hope you succeed with them in 2012! I'm going to write my resolutions post later. I wish I had time to now. =(

Happy new year! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores