in my mailbox (17)

Short and sweet IMM for today! (Including an elusive, improperly numbered vlog.)



Books mentioned:

Ship Breaker, Paolo Bacigalupi
Shade, Jeri-Smith Ready
13 Little Blue Envelopes, Maureen Johnson
Delirium, Lauren Oliver
Eve, Anna Carey
The Pledge, Kimberly Derting

Thank you to Net Galley and HarperTeen for Eve, and GalleyGrab and Simon & Schuster for The Pledge. Thanks also to Once Upon a Twilight for the giveaway of Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

12 comments on "in my mailbox (17)"

Cait wrote: Sun Aug 21, 12:34:00 PM

I loved the daughter of smoke and bone so much!! It's really good. Delirium is next on my list! hope you enjoy everything. Oh and you really need to read the mortal instruments series because it's really really good!!

The Cait Files


Unknown wrote: Sun Aug 21, 01:11:00 PM

I love the cover of Delirium! It's now on my wishlist!
Awesome books this week(:

lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com


Aleeza wrote: Sun Aug 21, 04:32:00 PM

great books! i want to read DOSAB sooo bad! delirium's great, and 13 little blue envelopes was pretty good too! shade's awesome, and it's sequel shift was even better for me :D


Aleeza wrote: Sun Aug 21, 04:34:00 PM

oh, and you look adorable in the video! at the risk of sounding stupid, do you play the guitar? cause i think there's was one behind you in the vid. or it might be a tennis bag for all i know. :D


TG wrote: Sun Aug 21, 05:36:00 PM

Chiming in on the jealousy for DOSAB. I'm definitely desperate to read it.


Alissa wrote: Sun Aug 21, 07:55:00 PM

Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes is pretty good. :)


We Heart YA wrote: Sun Aug 21, 09:35:00 PM

SO jealous of DOSAB, Delirium, and the Pledge! Can't wait to read your reviews of them. :)


Anonymous wrote: Mon Aug 22, 12:10:00 AM

Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy them all =)

My I.M.M: http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox21.html


Sash and Em wrote: Mon Aug 22, 01:26:00 PM

LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Delirium!

Check out Em's IMM!


Brett @ Demons Read Too wrote: Tue Aug 23, 02:50:00 AM

I like that Delirium cover better too, although I haven't read it. Your hardcover of Shade looks really good, I've got the UK paperback and it looks like something that came out of the '90s. Thanks for checking out my IMM, enjoy those books :)


Pawing Through Books wrote: Tue Aug 23, 10:46:00 AM

Hi, new follower! Great haul! You can find my IMM here: Pawing Through Books


kaye (paper reader) wrote: Wed Aug 24, 10:36:00 PM

@Cait: I haven't read it yet, and it is entirely too difficult to let it linger there on my shelf, but I have a few to catch up with first. Delirium is lovely, especially with the new art!

@Lisa: For me, the new theme of it works better. This is the cover of Pandemonium (book #2)!

@Aleeza: Ooh, now I'm rather excited to start them all RIGHT NOW except I think my head would explode. And, yep, that's my guitar. I've never received lessons, but I have fun noodling and can wrangle out a tune (with music!).

@TG: I am too! I really need to catch up with a few before I get to it, but I'm wholly excited for it!

@Alissa: I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've heard great things about it, too.

@We Heart YA: The Pledge wasn't quite what I thought it would be, but it was interesting in different ways. DOSAB, well, *that* I need to get to ASAP.

@Mocha: You had such great books this week, too! I always love pouring over yours. :)

@Sasa & Em: The more I write in reply that I have to wait to get to it, the more I don't want to wait. I might have to sneak it in. I'm really, really looking forward to it.

@Brett: I felt a tad bit badly for Shade in the picture as it was so difficult to get a good shot of the dark cover! It is rather intriguing, though, and while I don't know too much about it I've heard rave reviews. :)

@Peggy: Welcome! I'm catching up, but I will stop by in a few!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores