possible irene-related interruptions

Hi, folks! Due to the impending arrival of Hurricane Irene, and my living in New York,  this blog may be offline for a few days until everything calms down again. As of tomorrow the MTA is shutting down all public transit so it's going to be a mess, and we may or may not lose power, depending on how things go.

The start of the semester for uni has also been delayed due to the weather (and due to no one being able to get there without the subways/trains!) and so I'll be dealing with that into next week, as well.

I'm going to try to record another IMM vlog tonight as I don't anticipate receiving any more books for the week, and I broke my book buying ban again as Borders raised their sale to 50% off. If I don't, I'll post it sometime early in the week.

To everyone on the East Coast: Be safe. Be prepared. And check in when you can. Otherwise, have a good weekend!


3 comments on "possible irene-related interruptions"

Dawn wrote: Fri Aug 26, 07:41:00 PM

I'm ready, but as in the mid-Attlantic, I shouldn't be as impacted as you are. Stay safe. I hope it changes course.


Christy @ TheReaderBee wrote: Fri Aug 26, 10:24:00 PM

Stay safe! This is a bad one!


We Heart YA wrote: Fri Aug 26, 10:34:00 PM

Eep! Stay safe! You > blog.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores