in my mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, allows us to share our
current reads, and books we've received/checked out/purchased over the course of the week.

For review:
Virtuosity, Jessica Martinez

Thank you kindly to Greenwillow Books and Simon Pulse!

Purchased:
The Adoration of Jenna Fox, Mary E. Pearson

I'm not sure if I'll be putting up a review for Carrier of the Mark, but if you guys are interested I will write one up. Has anyone else read it yet?

For Carrier of the Mark I also received a postcard, signed bookmarks and a bookplate:

I attended Teen Author Reading Night at the Jefferson Market branch of the NYPL. All of the ladies involved were amazing. I sat in front of the sweet Nova Ren Suma and got to chat with Jocelyn Davies and Michelle Hodkin. Michelle also signed my copy of Mara Dyer and she is seriously the nicest, most adorable person. See them if you can! So, so worth it.
Answer: Noah? YES.

9 comments on "in my mailbox (23)"

Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Oct 09, 06:53:00 PM

Enjoy all your new reads. The Girl of Fire and Thorns and Carrier of the Mark are on my wish list.


We Heart YA wrote: Sun Oct 09, 07:31:00 PM

Ooo, we really want to read Girl of Fire and Thorns, and we're curious about Carrier of the Mark. Can't wait to see what you think of them!


Kristina wrote: Sun Oct 09, 08:48:00 PM

Oh I really want to read Carrier of the Mark. I have the Adoration of Jenna Fox as well, I haven't read it yet but I'm going to be getting it signed on Thursday :) Yay for book signings

Happy reading

http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-30-vlog-1.html


Jac (Two Moms Reading) wrote: Sun Oct 09, 09:27:00 PM

Carrier of hte Mark is so high up on my list, I can't wait for it!

(And? I am totally and insanely jealous of your signed copies!!)


Linda wrote: Sun Oct 09, 09:36:00 PM

Looks like you got some great stuff! I'm really looking forward to Virtuosity. Happy Reading!


Shoshanah wrote: Sun Oct 09, 11:03:00 PM

I can't wait to read Mara Dyer! It sounds like it's going to be such an awesome book!


kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews wrote: Mon Oct 10, 02:39:00 PM

Absoutely wonderful mailbox! I've read Virtuosity, and it was fantastic, but the rest of the books are on my wishlist. Enjoy your books! :)


Michelle @ Book Briefs wrote: Mon Oct 10, 06:45:00 PM

omg virtuosity and carrier of the mark and a signed Mara dyer! Super awesome week!!

Old Follower. :)

My FF- Book Briefs(5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)

-Michelle


Truly Bookish wrote: Mon Oct 10, 10:30:00 PM

Great books this week! I also got Carrier of the Mark but have not started it yet. Can't wait to see your reviews for Girl of Fire and Thornes and Mara, two books I am excited about.
NC
Truly Bookish


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores