waiting on wendesday (33)


"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event courtesy of Breaking the Spine
that showcases much anticipated upcoming releases.

from goodreads: 05/08/2012

Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love. 

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy. 

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.

Though I'm not a fan of that cover - far too much happening and the coloring seems too busy - I read Die For Me in a few hours and I'm curious to see what happens next. I also loved living in France myself, even if only temporarily, so a chance to hop back into that world is pretty magical. I like that it tells us we're in for a cliff-hanger so instead of wondering if there will be one (and possibly annoyed if there is), we're instead anticipating what thread we'll be left hanging on. Again, May is going to be such a fabulous book month. Thankfully finals end mid-month!

5 comments on "waiting on wendesday (33)"

Unknown wrote: Wed Feb 15, 01:40:00 PM

I feel like I have been waiting forever! Can't wait!

My WOW


Unknown wrote: Wed Feb 15, 02:50:00 PM

I REALLLY REALLLY REALLY need to read Die for Me!!! so I can start waiting for this book like everyone else! Thanks for sharing!

Here Is my WOW
If you're interested, come check out my 100 Follower Giveaway


Jenny wrote: Wed Feb 15, 05:03:00 PM

I actually like the cover but I still haven't read the first one. Shame one me, I know. :(


Cait wrote: Wed Feb 15, 07:08:00 PM

Yes--waiting for this one too! I love that the cover is as equally beautiful as the first one

The Cait Files


Alexa S. wrote: Fri Feb 17, 02:41:00 PM

I'm dying to read this book. Only read Die For Me in January, but I'm already in love with everything <3


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores