in my mailbox (7)

I haven't gotten too many new books lately as I'm still a week or so behind in catching up with everything I have, although I do have some holds waiting at the library.

Bought:
Buried, Robin Merrow MacCready
Hold Still, Nina LaCour
Lost Time, Susan Maupin Schmid

These guys were on sale at Amazon and I think I got them all for about $10 with free shipping courtesy of another trial of Amazon Prime.

NetGalley:
Misfit, Jon Skovron


Library:
Enclave, Ann Aguire



Tuesday I'll be receiving the bookshelf that I ordered so then I can clean up everything, organise my TBR pile, and then perhaps make another video IMM! I'm looking forward to see what you all are reading this week.

14 comments on "in my mailbox (7)"

Shoshanah wrote: Sun Jun 12, 11:53:00 AM

I think the cover of Buried looks really interesting. I'm not sure what it's about, but the cover definitely makes me want to learn more about it.


Jenny wrote: Sun Jun 12, 01:33:00 PM

No fair! I had to buy Enclave. My library is great but everyone uses it so all the new books are nearly impossible to get. I always just end up buying the new ones.


Anonymous wrote: Sun Jun 12, 03:05:00 PM

I really REALLY want Enclave! Good haul this week!


Jade @ Ink Scratchers :) Here is my IMM :)


A Musing Mother wrote: Sun Jun 12, 03:20:00 PM

I really liked Enclave. The other books look great!

www.amusingreviews.blogspot.com


Unknown wrote: Sun Jun 12, 04:26:00 PM

You have some good reads in your mailbox this week! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads


Yas wrote: Sun Jun 12, 05:18:00 PM

wow! the books you've bought looks very interesting. this is the first time i saw these books and well they are worth checking out. i also haven't read enclave yet, but i really REALLY want to. enjoy reading!

here's mine: http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-13.html


Jenny wrote: Sun Jun 12, 05:30:00 PM

Great books! I hope you enjoy them all and look forward to checking out your reviews. Happy reading!


We Heart YA wrote: Sun Jun 12, 08:05:00 PM

We loved HOLD STILL and hope you will too!


Annette Mills wrote: Sun Jun 12, 08:09:00 PM

Haven't heard of most of these, but I really want to read Enclave -- I have heard a lot of good stuff about that one. Happy Reading, and thanks for visiting my blog!


Jessica L. Tate wrote: Sun Jun 12, 08:48:00 PM

Hold Still was AMAZING. Here's my IMM: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-5.html


Jennifer A wrote: Sun Jun 12, 10:44:00 PM

I've never heard of Lost Time. It sure does have a pretty cover!

I got Misfit too! I forgot to post my netgalley stuff this week, though. Ooops.

I keep hearing about Enclave. I might just have to give it a try.


Wendy Darling wrote: Mon Jun 13, 12:22:00 PM

Such a great haul! Some new titles to add to my TBR list, too, so thank you. :)


Kaye M. wrote: Mon Jun 13, 10:00:00 PM

Hey! Wow, another YA reviewing Kaye! Nice to see you here! :)

I've been wanting to read Enclave for so long. I'm looking forward to see what you think about it.

Hope you check out my blog as well!

http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-1.html


Maia wrote: Thu Jun 16, 12:41:00 PM

Enclave was an awesome book! I actually just reviewed it. Don't be afraid to stop by and say hi!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores