in my mailbox (19)

A nice, slow week this week, but I received some neat stuff.

Imaginary Girls, Nova Ren Suma
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Sampler), Lain Taylor

Nova Ren had posted on Twitter a while back that she had signed some stock at Posman's (in Grand Central) and since I'm in that bookshop most every day, I've been checking to see whether or not one would appear. And the other day, shockingly, I saw one!



The Daughter of Smoke & Bone sampler is courtesy of Oblong Books - thanks Suzanna! It had some fun swag that I've already shared with other people. I'd say what it is, but they're probably going to be reading this. Small surprises, you know. :)


And I know that I've been behind in commenting and posting, but school has just started and I'm trying to figure out a nice pattern to fall into. Once that happens, I'll be back more, I promise! Have a great extended weekend, everyone.

18 comments on "in my mailbox (19)"

BookStacksOnDeck wrote: Sun Sep 04, 11:11:00 AM

NICE! I want to read Imaginary Girls & Daughter of Smoke and Bone!
Check out my IMM...

-Heather@BookStacksOnDeck


Brooke T wrote: Sun Sep 04, 11:15:00 AM

I almost bought Imaginary Girls yesterday and then I put it back. Must go back and get it!


Amber (Books of Amber) wrote: Sun Sep 04, 11:40:00 AM

These two are both on my wishlist! I love the cover for Imaginary Girls, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone sounds fantastic.

Books of Amber


Tia wrote: Sun Sep 04, 12:15:00 PM

Great books! I've been trying to decide if I want Imaginary Girls.

Tia @ Falling For Books


Sarah (The Book Life) wrote: Sun Sep 04, 12:28:00 PM

I'm so excited for Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Imaginary Girls looks pretty good, too, I might have to pick that one up. Happy Reading :0)

Sarah @ The Book Life


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 04, 01:28:00 PM

Imaginary Girls is definitely on my TBR list! And signed! So cool!

Happy Reading!
Megan @ Read It, See It


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Sep 04, 02:17:00 PM

Great books! The both look interesting. Happy reading!


Unknown wrote: Sun Sep 04, 03:26:00 PM

Cool ones!

here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox.html


Jenny wrote: Sun Sep 04, 04:50:00 PM

Oh, I'm super jealous. ;) I see you're reading White Cat...I'm very interested to see what you think.


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 04, 05:34:00 PM

Brilliant Mailbox - sometimes a few good books are the best!

Check out my Mailbox this week :)

Amy @ Turn the Page


Annie @ TheBookHour wrote: Sun Sep 04, 05:59:00 PM

I've heard amazing things about both these books! Enjoy!


Emma wrote: Sun Sep 04, 06:16:00 PM

Imaginary Girls looks great, I hope you enjoy reading it.

Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com


Brett @ Demons Read Too wrote: Sun Sep 04, 09:29:00 PM

Oh cool I want to read both of these. I see you're reading White Cat at the moment too, yay! I thought that book was a lot of fun.


Kaitlin wrote: Sun Sep 04, 10:19:00 PM

Those look like great books!


Karen L. wrote: Sun Sep 04, 11:53:00 PM

I'm SO looking forward to reading Imaginary Girls. It looks great. Have fun reading!


Kristan wrote: Mon Sep 05, 12:07:00 PM

Ohh I'm jealous! I've been looking forward to reading both of those books! Hope you enjoy!

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves


Unknown wrote: Mon Sep 05, 01:15:00 PM

Jealous! Two books that I am drooling over. LOL
Here is my IMM:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-17.html
Happy Reading :D


Paige wrote: Mon Sep 05, 03:14:00 PM

Awesome! I can't wait to read both of those books! They're definitely on my tbr pile!! Check out my IMM

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-2.html


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores