in my mailbox (21)

This will have to be the semi-quickest IMM that I've ever done as I'm quite pressed for time. Yikes. I tried to take pictures from my phone, though it was done rather quickly.

Purchased:

In His Majesty's Service (Temeraire), Naomi Novik
The Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss
Sapphique, Catherine Fisher (didn't much like Incarceron)
The Magnolia League, Katie Crouch
Marcelo in the Real World, Francisco X. Stork (sooo excited for this one)
Nightshade, Andrea Cremer

Chasing Brooklyn, Lisa Schroeder
Last Sacrifice, Richelle Mead (last one that I needed!)
Specials, Scott Westerfeld (still need Extras)
The Exiled Queen, Cinda Williams Chima
Flying Blind, Deborah Cooke
Personal Demons, Lisa Desrochers

Circle of Fire, Michelle Zink (need book one!)
Guardian of the Gate, Michelle Zink
Already Dead, Charlie Huston (love him)
The Mockingbirds, Daisy Whitney
Torment, Lauren Kate

For Review:

Goliath, (Leviathan #3), Scott Westerfeld

Thank you so kindly to Simon & Schuster for this one!




11 comments on "in my mailbox (21)"

Paige wrote: Sun Sep 18, 10:33:00 AM

I hope you enjoy all of your books. Especially Nightshade! I have yet to read that yet but I really really want to!! Check out my IMM

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-4.html


kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews wrote: Sun Sep 18, 10:46:00 AM

Such a lovely IMM! I'm very interested in The Magnolia League and the Exiled Queen. Enjoy your reading :)
Here is my IMM
http://nocturnalbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-3.html


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 18, 11:36:00 AM

You have an amazing stack of books this week. I see that you are reading Anna Dressed In Blood, which I am dieing to read, but haven't been able to get to yet. I am looking forward to your reviews.


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Sep 18, 12:30:00 PM

Mockingbirds is on my tbr list. It has been sitting patiently. You received many great books this week, I hope you enjoy them all. I've heard a lot of positive reviews about Chasing Brooklyn. Happy reading!


Sarah (The Book Life) wrote: Sun Sep 18, 12:49:00 PM

I really liked the Mockingbirds and of course the whole Vampire Academy series is amazing! Great books this week, I hope you enjoy :0)

My IMM


Jenny wrote: Sun Sep 18, 02:38:00 PM

Wow, tons of books! So, you haven't read the last VA yet? I'm about to get started on that series. I hope I like it.


Emily wrote: Sun Sep 18, 03:33:00 PM

I really need to read CIRCLE OF FIRE. Have to know how the series ends!
My IMM


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 18, 03:46:00 PM

Ooo lucky you - lots of great books. I really want The Mockingbirds and Chasing Brooklyn. I just got Leviathan this week so Im excited about starting that series!

Check out my Mailbox this week here

Amy @ Turn the Page


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 18, 08:13:00 PM

Wow! Look at all those books! I loved The Mockingbirds!

Check our our IMM.


Anna @ Literary Exploration wrote: Sun Sep 18, 10:36:00 PM

Wow, you got a TON of awesome stuff! I'm super jealous! I can't wait to read the Leviathan series, I'll have to start that one sooner rather than later :) Enjoy!

My IMM


thepamjelly wrote: Mon Sep 19, 05:37:00 AM

Great books! I really want to read Nightshade... been hearing good stuff about it.

Btw, new follower here. Love your blog design! :)

Pam @ jellylovesbooks


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores