in my mailbox (20)

This was an amazing week, IMM-wise.

The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern
Witchlanders, Lena Coakley

A signed, finished copy of The Night Circus courtesy of Doubleday. Thank you so much - I will sing the praises of this book for quite a while. The finished version of this book is stunning: the title design is holographic, and the circus design is slightly raised and textured. The inside jacket is black & white striped - so much detail and love went into it.

A signed, finished copy of Witchlanders courtesy of Lena Coakley! I was so, so pleasantly surprised that this one had a gorgeous, red bow on it. The cover of it is difficult to photograph, but the cover is so shimmery and lovely.
Torrent, Lisa T. Bergren


A signed, finished copy of Torrent courtesy of Lisa T. Bergren and some really pretty, glossy signed bookmarks. I hadn't expected this one to be signed when it arrived and so it was quite a happy shock for me. I read this one in a few hours and looooved it. 

This is a scheduled post, as I don't think I'll be online much today for obvious reasons. I look forward to seeing what's popped into your mailboxes.

18 comments on "in my mailbox (20)"

Brooke T wrote: Sun Sep 11, 09:54:00 AM

Witchlanders sounds awesome and I love the bow!


Aleeza wrote: Sun Sep 11, 10:11:00 AM

oh my, WITCHLANDERS is gorgeous!!


Unknown wrote: Sun Sep 11, 10:17:00 AM

I haven't heard of any of these. I will definitely check them out though.

Here's my IMM: Annabell's Book Nook


Sarah (The Book Life) wrote: Sun Sep 11, 12:00:00 PM

I haven't heard about The Night Circus, but the cover is so pretty! I'll definitely be checking it out! Witchlanders sounds so good! Great reads this week :0)

My IMM

Sarah @ The Book Life


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Sep 11, 12:05:00 PM

The Night Circus and Witchlanders is on my wishlist! Enjoy.


Sash and Em wrote: Sun Sep 11, 12:59:00 PM

the night circus! jealous!

Here's our IMM


Ashley Delgado wrote: Sun Sep 11, 01:36:00 PM

You know, I actually have no idea what the Night Circus is about, but it looks really intriguing, so I'll definitely look it up. Great books!

My IMM


Unknown wrote: Sun Sep 11, 01:50:00 PM

I'm so jealous of your IMM! I can't wait to read Night Circus and Witchlanders looks great. Happy reading!

Steph
Steph's Stacks


Paige wrote: Sun Sep 11, 01:59:00 PM

I hope you enjoy all of your books!! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html


Emily wrote: Sun Sep 11, 02:01:00 PM

I really want to read Witchlanders. The book looks so pretty with the red bow around it!
My IMM


kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews wrote: Sun Sep 11, 03:29:00 PM

I'm very jealous! I've read Waterfall and totally loved it, so need to get my hands on the other 2 books by Lisa T. Bergren. Witchlanders were really good and The Night Circus is definitely on my wishlist :)
here is my IMM
http://nocturnalbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/09/whats-in-my-mailbox.html


Jac (Two Moms Reading) wrote: Sun Sep 11, 03:34:00 PM

Night Circus looks so good; I can't wait to read it!!


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 11, 05:11:00 PM

Lucky! I've been trying to get hold of that design of the Night Circus but it seems to be unavailable everywhere! :( The paperback design is nice, but I just love this one. I loved your review btw ;)

Check out my Mailbox this week here

Amy @ Turn the Page


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 11, 05:21:00 PM

The final copy of Night Circus is so gorgeous! I'm going to have to buy one, just because it's so lovely. I have the ARC, which is sooo lovely, but ahhh. LOL!

Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My IMM


Karen L. wrote: Sun Sep 11, 07:47:00 PM

I love the bow! Looks like you got some awesome books. Have fun!

There's nothing in my mailbox this week, but I do have an awesome giveaway going on.


Jessica wrote: Mon Sep 12, 03:18:00 PM

Wow! So many signed books! I'm jealous. And awesome swag. I love swag and I've been wanting to read The River of Time series. Here's my IMM


Wendy Darling wrote: Wed Sep 14, 03:53:00 PM

Ooo, lucky you! Congrats on a great haul this week. :) I have all of them waiting to be read, can't wait.


Sara wrote: Tue Sep 20, 05:33:00 PM

I'm completely and utterly jealous. Hahaha.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores