follow friday (1)

Hosted by parajunkee:
Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

Well, that's difficult... but I think I came up with a pretty well-rounded list that would keep me (and others, which is always important, especially if you're stuck in a bunker) entertained. There's always room for a good story or ten! And although I like reading about dystopian societies, I don't think I'd care much to live in one.

Click here for a larger version!

Loved this question! The more I click links on book blogs the more excited I am to have one myself. There's so many fun things to discover and so lots of really thoughtful conversation out there. :)

0 comments on "follow friday (1)"

Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores