paper reader is going to bea!

Yes, that's right! I shall be attending my very first Book Blogger Convention (now Blogger's Conference) along with Book Expo America. Since I'm from New York, having it happen in my backyard last year and not be able to attend was a bit saddening, but I'm grateful that I'm able this year.

My whole reason for going is to be able to meet those of you who I've been communicating with for a little over a year now and chat shop: books books books. You guys are what makes this fun. Without interaction I doubt that I would have wanted to continue, because your intelligent conversation and insight is what makes it all worth it.

If you see me, please say hi! I'll be changing my photo on Twitter so that you guys can more easily recognise me for the duration of BEA. I'll also be attending the young adult author breakfast, so if you'll be there, let me know!

In fact, if you'll be at BEA please let me know in a comment/email/DM so that there can be fun BEA adventures.

I very much look forward to seeing everyone! And I will tweet as best I can for those who cannot make it, and I miss you heaps.

6 comments on "paper reader is going to bea!"

Lenore Appelhans wrote: Thu May 31, 01:11:00 PM

I'll be there! Say hi!


Vee_Bookish wrote: Thu May 31, 01:45:00 PM

I won't be there! Have fun!

ComaCalm's Corner =^.^=


We Heart YA wrote: Thu May 31, 04:39:00 PM

Luuuucky duuuucky! We're so happy you're going. Definitely post about it, 'kay?


Kaye M. wrote: Thu May 31, 06:39:00 PM

I'm going to be there! It'd be awesome if we could meet up! :D


Jenny wrote: Fri Jun 01, 12:17:00 AM

I'm not going but it sounds so fun! Have fun!


AliyaPM wrote: Fri Jun 01, 07:32:00 PM

I'm going to be there! I'm going to the children and young adult author breakfast and the blogger conference as well! We should definitely meet up there.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores