waiting on wednesday (36)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event courtesy of Breaking the Spine that showcases much anticipated upcoming releases.

from Robison Wells' official website (expected October 2012 release):
Benson Fisher escaped from Maxfield Academy's deadly rules and brutal gangs.

Or so he thought.

But now Benson is trapped in a different kind of prison: a town filled with hauntingly familiar faces. People from Maxfield he saw die. Friends he was afraid he had killed.

They are all pawns in the school's twisted experiment, held captive and controlled by an unseen force. As he searches for answers, Benson discovers that Maxfield Academy's plans are more sinister than anything he imagined - and they may be impossible to stop.
I have no idea what to expect from this series, and I mean that in the best possible way. The blurb for Variant only skimmed the surface of the adventures between the pages and I'm looking forward to experiencing the unexpected again with Feedback. A lot of books can do without being part of series, but these are not those books. Also, the cover perfectly highlights where we're starting off. Ah, this one is going to be so much fun!

Note: You can find my review for Variant here.

6 comments on "waiting on wednesday (36)"

Anonymous wrote: Wed Jun 13, 08:12:00 AM

I haven't read Variant yet, but it sounds good!
Clean Teen Fiction's WoW


Tabby wrote: Wed Jun 13, 10:25:00 AM

I haven't heard of this one before, I might have to check it out! :)

Check out my Wednesday Post :)
Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio


Gretchen H. wrote: Wed Jun 13, 10:31:00 AM

Wow, this sounds intense! I've never heard of this series before, but I'll be checking it out!

My WOW


Bekka wrote: Wed Jun 13, 11:16:00 AM

Ah I'm DYING for this release. I was in line for this one at BEA and someone (the line manager person) told me the line was for a different book, so I left! So close, yet so far :(


Anonymous wrote: Wed Jun 13, 11:22:00 AM

I'm also looking forward to this one. I loved Variant!


Traci @ The Reading Geek wrote: Wed Jun 13, 03:35:00 PM

I haven't heard of this series yet but it sounds interesting and creepy. I definitely need to look more into this. Great pick!

My WOW
Traci @ The Reading Geek


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores