Good morning, everyone! I always tend to do these things when I just wake up so my answers are probably a little zanier than they might be otherwise. That's not entirely a bad thing, though! And I could have sworn that I did the Book Blogger Hop once before, but maybe I never posted it. Funny. Here they are!
This week's question courtesy of Parajunkee's Follow Friday is:
- Probably the quirkiest bit is an area where I'm slightly OCD. When walking I usually avoid stepping on the cracks of sidewalks so that I'm timing my steps in between each large block so that I don't step on it or I make sure I step in connecting diagonals so that my steps are even. I do this with patterned floors too so that I step in only the blocks that have the pattern, not the plain ones. I know. Welcome to my crazy OCD.
- When I'm tired I often revert to speaking in a language other than English. Not because it's my native language, but because it's less work: getting to say less while still meaning the same thing.
- I love sandals and will wear any variety of them as often as I can throughout there year as long as there isn't snow outside. Yet I hate the hot hot humid weather. 70s? Fine. Lower 80s? Okay. 90s? No, thank you.
- Traveling by train or by bike is my favorite way to travel. Last year I was on a 20 hour train ride from New York to my friend's wedding and although it was long and tiring the people, stories, and gorgeous bits of my country that I've never seen were more than worth it.
- I have a thing of Burt's Bees in pretty much every accessible spot. On my desk, next to my bed, in my car, and every bag. The peppermint scent is fabulous and it works so well!