in my mailbox (1)

I've been thinking about how I could put up what I'm reading and what I plan to read and this blog meme provides a perfect outlet for that. In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren - thank you! There may be some other books added to the list, but I'll try and include them on the next iteration of this so they aren't left out!



Bumped I actually started and finished yesterday, and you can expect a review of it soon as there's some aspects I'd like to talk a bit about. Uglies is what I'm currently reading (about 139 pages in). It's interesting so far and will probably go on the review pile. I also just realised that I neglected to add The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan, second in the Kane Chronicles, which also is released on May 3rd with Divergent. That should fill me up for the week!

Thanks to IMM for helping us group together and not only find great new book recs, but also the plentiful curious and innovative minds that read them. 

0 comments on "in my mailbox (1)"

Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

blog archive

Shop Indie Bookstores