just a note

Hi, everyone! It's been a bit of a rough week for me, so I do apologise for the fewer reviews and posts. I'm going away for the weekend and promise to post reviews of Spellbound and Dreams of Significant Girls not long after I come back.

No Follow Friday or hop for me, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Time to decompress with some books, a hammock and a lake. (And I'm bringing the Kindle in case I finish the two books I'm bringing with me!)

Arrivederci!

5 comments on "just a note"

Anonymous wrote: Fri Jun 03, 12:25:00 PM

No worries! I hope you have a great time and be sure to relax. That's what I'll be doing this weekend, heading off for a weekend at the summer cottage.

-Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.


Jenny wrote: Fri Jun 03, 12:31:00 PM

Have fun! Nothing like decompressing. ;)


kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews wrote: Fri Jun 03, 01:12:00 PM

Ciao! and enjoy your weekend! x


We Heart YA wrote: Fri Jun 03, 02:34:00 PM

Enjoy your relaxing weekend! We're looking forward to what you have to say about DREAMS OF SIGNIFICANT GIRLS. Someone else reviewed it and we thought it sounded quite interesting.


kaye (paper reader) wrote: Mon Jun 06, 08:51:00 PM

@Mocha: Oh, it was lovely! I hope you had a relaxing time, too.

@Jenny: AGREED. I shouldn't be so emphatic about that but sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered. :)

@kara: Aww, thank you! I did!

@We Heart YA: That's the next book up for review and hopefully it'll be done tomorrow, or if not, Wednesday at the latest.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores