follow friday (25)

Today's question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read. Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.

Okay, so I'm in my pjs and I had to fix my hair especially for you because, well, being a bunhead really wasn't working out so well. Me and the book that I feel could have been written specifically for me because I love it so much:

I took this picture again and again because the flash was rendering my note illegible. So, here's what it 
says:

For Rachel & Alison - this FF was awesome and heaps of fun!

P.S: Sorry, Maggie! I'm not skilled enough to try drawing a fierce capall uisce. So here's an awesome cat I found instead.

12 comments on "follow friday (25)"

Jess (Gone with the Words) wrote: Fri Nov 04, 12:51:00 AM

I LOVED THE SCORPIO RACES!! *sigh* I want to reread it soon...maybe through audiobook. :) Great pic! And lovely cat drawing. :D

TGIF!! Here's my POST!
Jess @ Gone with the Words
On Twitter! @gonewiththeword


Jackie M. wrote: Fri Nov 04, 01:22:00 AM

Haha! I love your note :-) I can't wait to read this one.

Just hopping through! Here's my FF: http://mytowerofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-114.html


Alison Can Read wrote: Fri Nov 04, 01:50:00 AM

Hopping through. I just finished Scorpio Races. It took me a long time to get into it, but I ended up loving it.
My Hop


Obsession with Books wrote: Fri Nov 04, 01:52:00 AM

Hi & Happy Friday!!

A great pic! I really want to read The Scorpio Races.

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend..


Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous wrote: Fri Nov 04, 03:24:00 AM

This sounds like an interesting read. Love the little note with it.


Sarah (saz101) wrote: Fri Nov 04, 08:35:00 AM

Every post should have a random cat :D
Also: I'm desperate to get my hands on this book. I've heard nothing but AMAZING things.

Happy Friday!


tthepageturner wrote: Fri Nov 04, 09:32:00 AM

Awesome pic. Love your layout, btw!
Happy FF! =)


We Heart YA wrote: Fri Nov 04, 10:53:00 AM

Ooo, we're glad to hear Scorpio Races is good, because it looks/sounds awesome. :)


Erika wrote: Fri Nov 04, 04:48:00 PM

New Follower.
Love your pictures!
Looking forward to your review of Scorpion Races.
Have a great weekend!

Erika (from Let's talk about books)


Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads wrote: Fri Nov 04, 08:47:00 PM

Happy FF. I am a new follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/


Karen L. wrote: Sat Nov 05, 12:37:00 AM

Love the random cat :) I really want to read Scorpio Races!


The Book Heroine wrote: Mon Nov 07, 10:20:00 PM

Looks like a great book! New follower...


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores