in my mailbox (26)


In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, allows us to share our
current reads, and books we've received/checked out/purchased over the course of the week.

For review:
Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi (Thank you kindly to HarperCollins!)
You can expect a review for this later today. :)

Purchased:
Bruiser, Neal Shusterman
I've been waiting for this one for a long, long time. (I sort of adore Neal.)
And then I just finally bought it, thanks to a B&N coupon!

What's in your mailboxes, lovelies?

26 comments on "in my mailbox (26)"

Bex wrote: Sun Nov 06, 10:38:00 AM

Aah, Shatter Me! I want that one so badly. Will have to wait before I can buy myself a copy though. *sniff* Lol! Hope you enjoy. :D

My IMM!


Marla wrote: Sun Nov 06, 10:46:00 AM

I have Shatter Me in progress right now! I'm really liking it, but keep getting interrupted when I try to read. :-( I hope that you enjoy your books!


Kristan wrote: Sun Nov 06, 10:54:00 AM

Shatter Me has been getting so many amazing reviews. I just bought it off amazon and can't wait to read it myself!!! I'm also a huge Neal fan after reading Unwind. Haven't heard of Brusier before so I'm anxious to see what you think.

My IMM

Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves


Unknown wrote: Sun Nov 06, 11:03:00 AM

Yeah , jealous over here!! I am dying to get ahold of Shatter Me!! I will so be buying it the day its released then doing NOTHING else till I finish it.

I kinda really like Neal also :)

Great post
http://supagurlbooks.blogspot.com


Unknown wrote: Sun Nov 06, 11:21:00 AM

Wow, so jealous of Shatter Me. Definitely on the top of my dying for list. Hope it was fantastic.
Here is my IMM:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-25.html
Happy Reading :D


Lindsay Cummings author wrote: Sun Nov 06, 11:37:00 AM

shatter me is AMAZING. you'll love it!!!

here's my FIRST ever IMM! stop by?! :)

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/


Rabbit wrote: Sun Nov 06, 11:42:00 AM

Shatter Me looks amazing!! Looking forward to your review!

Feel free to check out my IMM here.

Rumana @ Relook the Book


Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures wrote: Sun Nov 06, 11:52:00 AM

So jealous! Shatter me must be an interesting read! :) Hope you enjoy your books

Here's my IMM for this week.

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea


Amanda Welling wrote: Sun Nov 06, 12:23:00 PM

Yay for Shatter Me! I can't wait to read that one :)

Come visit my IMM and enter to win an Amazon Kindle Fire!

-Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!


Alison Can Read wrote: Sun Nov 06, 01:11:00 PM

Great set! Everyone raves about Shatter Me. I'm very curious.
My IMM


Lauren wrote: Sun Nov 06, 01:28:00 PM

I can't wait to read Shatter Me! From the reviews I've read it sounds absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you think of it.


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Nov 06, 01:54:00 PM

Great mailbox! Shatter Me is on my wish list. Happy reading!


Amber (Books of Amber) wrote: Sun Nov 06, 02:55:00 PM

Great books! I really want to read both of these. I've heard great things about Shatter Me - there's lots of raving going on on my Goodreads dash right now!

Books of Amber


Unknown wrote: Sun Nov 06, 03:05:00 PM

Can't wait for Shatter Me! Happy reading!


Grace Fonseca wrote: Sun Nov 06, 03:18:00 PM

Shatter Me is awesome. I loved it. Hope you do too.

Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog


Wee Shubba wrote: Sun Nov 06, 04:00:00 PM

aaahhhh Shatter Me!!!! So so Jealous!!! Wish this was getting a UK release soon. Keeping my fingers crossed

Enjoy

Totally Bookalicious IMM


The Brunette Librarian wrote: Sun Nov 06, 04:00:00 PM

Hope you enjoy Shatter Me! It looks really pretty.

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com


Natalia Belikov wrote: Sun Nov 06, 05:02:00 PM

HOLY SHIT! Shatter ME! you lucky lucky girl!!
great haul my dear muah!!

Happy reading!
Dazzling Reads


Gianne wrote: Sun Nov 06, 06:34:00 PM

SHATTER ME looks amazing! I want want want it. T^T

Happy reading, girly xx

My IMM: http://aneverendingfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-omgwtf-edition.html


Sarah (saz101) wrote: Sun Nov 06, 06:38:00 PM

Shatter Me! I just pre-ordered it this morning--SO excited.


s.chant wrote: Sun Nov 06, 06:39:00 PM

Bruiser is amazing!


kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews wrote: Mon Nov 07, 07:58:00 AM

Wonderful books! Shatter Me is on my wishlist, and Bruiser looks really interesting! Enjoy your reading! :)


Giselle wrote: Mon Nov 07, 08:50:00 AM

Oh yay! Shatter Me was really fun I hope you like it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads


We Heart YA wrote: Mon Nov 07, 02:58:00 PM

Haha, well you know at least one thing in our mailbox... ;P Lola and the Boy Next Door should be coming soon too. (And by "coming," we mean "being bought from a bookstore.")


Marathon wrote: Mon Nov 07, 05:13:00 PM

*SHRIEKS* Holy shit (WHOOPS) you got Shatter Me, youaresofreakinglucky!

ENJOY. Please. For the both of us(:

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)


Anonymous wrote: Tue Nov 08, 11:40:00 AM

I cannot wait to read Shatter Me it sounds soo good! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-10.html


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores