in my mailbox (27)


In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, allows us to share our
current reads, and books we've received/checked out/purchased over the course of the week.


Purchased:
Bunheads, Sophie Flack


I saw Sophie speak at the Stages on Pages tour on Friday and I love how she explained the cover as the corps de ballet being something that looks like one girl multiplied over and over again, as sort of losing your identity. Anyhow, somewhat thankfully it's a slow book week as I have a huge back log to be pouring through interspersed with final paper drafting!

Anything fun in your mailboxes?

16 comments on "in my mailbox (27)"

Kristina wrote: Sun Nov 13, 10:39:00 AM

I love this cover! Hope you enjoy it!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime


Anna @ Literary Exploration wrote: Sun Nov 13, 01:00:00 PM

I've been wanting to read this one for awhile! It looks really good! enjoy!

Anna's IMM


Amanda Welling wrote: Sun Nov 13, 01:43:00 PM

I reading this now and I love it so far! Enjoy :)

Amanda
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!


Bex wrote: Sun Nov 13, 02:47:00 PM

I'm super curious about Bunheads! I've heard quite great things about it and I love the cover. :) Enjoy!

My IMM!


JC Jones wrote: Sun Nov 13, 03:15:00 PM

NIce cover and it was good to hear the explanation.


Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) wrote: Sun Nov 13, 05:16:00 PM

I have never heard of this book before but I love the cover of it.
Book Sniffers Anonymous


We Heart YA wrote: Sun Nov 13, 05:57:00 PM

We are reading Shatter Me -- ;) -- as well as Going Bovine by Libba Bray, and Fire in Fiction by Donald Maass.


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Nov 13, 07:45:00 PM

I love the cover of this one! I hope you enjoy t. I'll be looking forward to your review.


Giselle wrote: Sun Nov 13, 08:17:00 PM

I'm really curious about this one I've heard it was really good! The cover freaks me out, though!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads


Linda wrote: Sun Nov 13, 09:04:00 PM

I loved Bunheads! It was a great read and that's awesome that you got to meet Sophie.


Alison Can Read wrote: Mon Nov 14, 12:16:00 AM

Great set! So cool that you saw Sophie. She seems like a very interesting person from what I've read. I really liked Bunheads. Enjoy!
My IMM


Christy @ TheReaderBee wrote: Mon Nov 14, 12:33:00 PM

Looking forward to seeing what you think of this! I've been wanting to read it for a while now. :)


Marathon wrote: Mon Nov 14, 05:16:00 PM

Bunheads is supposed to be really good, and a lovely book for those who've ever been involved in the dancing community. And paper-writing is important, so I hope you do a great job and quickly so you can get to your new book soon(:

Happy reading! And good luck!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)


Nea wrote: Mon Nov 14, 06:19:00 PM

I saw this book on many blogs this week on IMM. First I haven't see the cover correctly lol :P Then I saw there were ballet dancers on and it was like woooow so so good! :) I hope you'll enjoy it ;)


Anonymous wrote: Tue Nov 15, 03:16:00 PM

I hope you enjoy everything you got! Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-11.html


Hannah Mariska wrote: Wed Nov 16, 05:03:00 AM

Wow stunning cover! Hope it reads as good as it looks!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores