fill in the blank (01)



I've been thinking this morning about what type of post I could pepper in here to shake things up a bit, and I literally came up with this while washing my hair. So, thanks, hair.

Originally it was going to be mad libs, but I'm not necessarily going for funny, just more of a fun type of poll. You may, of course, make a mad lib and comment/post about that, too. :)

This time's subject is my favorite: characters. Main characters, in particular this go 'round.

So, fill in the blank(s)! :

I love characters that are ______. When faced with a decision they ______. In terms of relationships, they don't ______. Three of their main characteristics are ______, ______, and ______. They would never do ______ except for in dire situations. Would not ______ give up everything in order to ______.

3 comments on "fill in the blank (01)"

We Heart YA wrote: Mon Oct 10, 06:59:00 PM

Ooo, fun!

We love characters that are HUMAN. When faced with a decision they DO THEIR BEST. In terms of relationships, they don't SETTLE. Three of their main characteristics are COURAGE, HONOR, and KINDNESS. They would never do HARM except for in dire situations.

The last sentence wasn't entirely clear to us... so we'll be goofy. :P

Would not EAT MARSHMALLOWS BUT WOULD give up everything in order to WRESTLE CROCODILES.


Melissa (i swim for oceans) wrote: Mon Oct 10, 10:52:00 PM

I love characters that are DEEP. When faced with a decision they FACE IT HEAD ON WITH FEELING. In terms of relationships, they don't SETTLE. Three of their main characteristics are STRONG, INDEPENDENT, and TRUE. They would never do VIOLENCE except for in dire situations. Would not DARE give up everything in order to WIN.


Anonymous wrote: Tue Mar 13, 04:46:00 PM

I love characters that are HUMAN. When faced with a decision they USE BOTH HEAD AND HEART . In terms of relationships, they don't SACRIFACE. Three of their main characteristics are DEEP, WARM, and FUNNY. They would never do ANYTHING AGAINST THEIR PRINCIPLES except for in dire situations. Would not ACT LIKE SEAGULL BUT WOULD give up everything in order to HELP SOMEBODY THEY CARE DEEPLY.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores