follow friday (24)

Q: If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?
Can I have a dinner party instead? Probably not. I'd like to have dinner with Severus Snape, but I have no idea what we'd eat. Probably something simple and rustic with no bold flavors (veggie shepherd's pie, perhaps?), and then some tea.

I'd also probably eat with Emerson Cole from Hourglass, but I think she'd prefer breakfast instead. So we'd have waffles with a blueberry reduction and homemade whipped cream, fresh squeezed orange juice, and maybe a small bran muffin to balance things out.

Darcy is also someone I would love to have a meal with, but I would probably be so nervous that I'd make a right mess of myself and run out to Lizzie in tears.

Characters and food, two of my very favorite things. I don't know if it's apparent...but as far as food is concerned, the only thing I like better than cooking and baking is eating! Yum!

12 comments on "follow friday (24)"

Jenny wrote: Fri Oct 28, 01:03:00 PM

Yeah, I'm not so sure I'd want to eat with Darcy. We all know how he comes off when you first meet him. I think your (and my) reaction is fairly accurate.


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Fri Oct 28, 01:07:00 PM

Eating with Severus Snap would be interesting. I wonder if there would be a lot of discussion.


Anna @ Literary Exploration wrote: Fri Oct 28, 02:07:00 PM

I think you should have a dinner party! Then you could invite everyone! YAY :) As long as you invite me too hahaha.

My FF


Goldilox wrote: Fri Oct 28, 08:08:00 PM

Snape! lol What an interesting evening that would be!!!

Here's mine: Goldilox's FF

Old follower :)


Richard wrote: Fri Oct 28, 08:17:00 PM

I love food, too! And reading lol

Check out my current giveaway!

My FF


Kelly wrote: Fri Oct 28, 09:20:00 PM

I want what you're making for breakast, sounds delicious!!

New follower! My #FF!


We Heart YA wrote: Fri Oct 28, 10:07:00 PM

Lol about your imagining of the meal with Severus, and Mrs. Q's comment.

We would like to eat with Karou, please. She'll obviously have lots of good stories to tell.


Unknown wrote: Fri Oct 28, 10:12:00 PM

Oh, I never thought about the HP characters. What's wrong with me?! Great answer.
Here is my FF:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-21.html
Happy Halloween!!!


Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures wrote: Sat Oct 29, 08:58:00 AM

Hello! :)

I saw your interview on The Story Siren so I thought I would stop by and check out your blog. I love it, I'm your newest follower.

Take a look at mine if you have some time :)
Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea


Jesse wrote: Sat Oct 29, 09:34:00 AM

I love your analysis of Emerson! I totally agree; she would love your menu! Teehee!

New GFC Follower :)


jonyangorg wrote: Sat Oct 29, 09:42:00 AM

This is such a beautiful template, where'd you get it! Hey jealousy!


Laura Massey wrote: Sat Oct 29, 11:07:00 AM

Yay for Snape and Darcy. I love our answers!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores