and wracking your brain for answers, then this is the meme for you!
01. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
02. The Hunger Games / Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
03. Possession by Elana Johnson (This book wasn't my cup of tea, but I loved that ending.)
04. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
05. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
06. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
07. Variant by Robison Wells (Currently reading it, but, I'm preemptively placing it here.)
08. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
09. A Game of Thrones / A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin
10. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk (I was trying to think of another YA to put on the list instead of this one, but, really, this ending is incredible.)
In short, this is one post that I really should try to think about in advance given that they're probably the ones that take me the longest. Still, I love them! I'm looking forward to see what you all think.