in my mailbox (26)


In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, allows us to share our
current reads, and books we've received/checked out/purchased over the course of the week.

It's been a slow week here for everything book wise. I haven't received or bought any books, but that's mainly because I've been pretty insanely school focused. (Well, I did purchase one non-fiction book.. :) I did, however, get a package from the amazing Kimberly Derting as part of the street team for The Pledge! If you're in the NYC area, keep an eye out at Posman's (Grand Central) and Books of Wonder within the next couple weeks for some of these:


photo by kimberly derting via her blog.

I haven't taken the items out of their home yet as I'm afraid the posters will never roll up that way again, but this is what I'll be working with and I'm pretty darn excited! I've already read the book and, well, when you mention languages you've already got me hooked.
What was in your mailbox this weekend? And if you haven't checked out Kristi's interview with some relatively new bloggers then you've missed my fabulous answers! Just kidding, but the questions were a lot of fun to answer and it was really neat to see how similar a lot of our answers were. You can check that out here.

Have a great weekend, everyone! Stay warm!

9 comments on "in my mailbox (26)"

We Heart YA wrote: Sun Oct 30, 10:43:00 AM

Ooo, cool poster! We love that cover, and we really want to read the book.


Gina @ My Precious wrote: Sun Oct 30, 11:49:00 AM

I've heard mixed reviews on this book , but the other books for this author received great reviews so it's worth exploring it to me.


Kelly wrote: Sun Oct 30, 12:59:00 PM

I've also heard mixed reviews, but the plot sounds so intriguing I'm definitely going to check it out!

Old follower, In My Mailbox


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Oct 30, 04:41:00 PM

I'm curious about this one. I haven't read her other series either. Happy reading!


Goldilox wrote: Sun Oct 30, 05:51:00 PM

What a cool package! I love when authors send out stuff like that. :)


Here's mine: Goldilox's IMM Check out my two giveaways going on right now too! :)


Giselle wrote: Sun Oct 30, 06:29:00 PM

I hope you like this. I read it last week and it's wasn't for me, but my friends who've read it have all loved it.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads


-k wrote: Mon Oct 31, 01:17:00 AM

I loved The Pledge and I can't wait to get a hard copy (I read it through galley grab).

Happy reading!


Anonymous wrote: Mon Oct 31, 11:06:00 AM

I've heard lot's about The Pledge i can't wait to read it come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html


Unknown wrote: Wed Nov 02, 01:21:00 AM

I'm looking forward to reading The Pledge.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores