in my mailbox (25)


In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, allows us to share our
current reads, and books we've received/checked out/purchased over the course of the week.

Welcome to this week's IMM: the lazy edition. The next two months are going to be absolutely insane for me as it's now midterm time and I have to start thinking about final paper topics and outlines for three of my classes on top of what seems like it's gong to be intense training for work. So, I apologise if I'm not here as much as I would like, but I am slowly trying to catch up.

Anyhow, I only ordered one book this week and the rest I got from my library's book fair:
The Scorpio Races, Maggie Stiefvater

Eragon, Christopher Paolini
The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman
Animal Farm, George Orwell (the only one I've read out of all of them!)
The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
Never Let Me Go, Ishiguro Kazuo
The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold

12 comments on "in my mailbox (25)"

Kristina wrote: Sun Oct 23, 01:12:00 PM

I loved The Scorpio Races! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

Kristina
Ladybug Storytime

New follower!


kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews wrote: Sun Oct 23, 01:49:00 PM

You've got some really good books in your lazy edition ;) I can't wait to read The Scorpio Races, Maggie Stiefvater is awesome! Enjoy your reads this week!


Laura BurgandyIce wrote: Sun Oct 23, 02:06:00 PM

Oh, you have some good books to read when you find the time!! :-)

I had one of those really weird weeks, which might have been redeemed if I'd've picked up Scorpio, but I was afraid I'd have to read it on the spot. :-) http://burgandyice.blogspot.com/2011/10/imm-books-4-boys.html

I'm a New Follower. Enjoy the weekend!!


We Heart YA wrote: Sun Oct 23, 02:31:00 PM

Oh, we love the Lovely Bones and the Graveyard Book!


Jenny wrote: Sun Oct 23, 02:32:00 PM

Oooh you have some good books in there! I hope that you like them. I really need to order The Scorpio Races. Happy reading!


Anonymous wrote: Sun Oct 23, 02:56:00 PM

Woot! Scorpio Races! I hope you enjoy!!


-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews


Giselle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 04:34:00 PM

Nice haul. Graveyard Book is really cute hope you like it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads


Paige wrote: Sun Oct 23, 05:13:00 PM

So lucky that you got the Scorpio Races i hope you enjoy it! Also come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-8.html


Alison Can Read wrote: Sun Oct 23, 08:28:00 PM

Great set! I loved the Graveyard Book. Really special. I am just starting Scorpio Races now.
My IMM


Christy @ TheReaderBee wrote: Sun Oct 23, 10:48:00 PM

Great mailbox! I'm hoping my library will get in The Scorpio Races soon! Enjoy your new reads!


Nomes wrote: Mon Oct 24, 10:16:00 PM

oh i LOVED never let me go. but it is a different pacing to YA ~ so you have to settle into to it a bit :)


Lola wrote: Fri Oct 28, 05:59:00 AM

Great books! Happy reading! :)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores