follow friday (23)

Q: What superhero is your alter ego?


Well, crap. I can't answer with the one I'd like to because it would be giving too much about something away. Incredibly vague, I know. Maybe if I remember later I'll be able to come back the answer I really wanted to leave. (+100 points to you if you understand who I mean.)


Other than that can I be....

RAINBOW BRITE!

Okay, sort of cheesy, I know, and this movie was so, so terribly bad, but I had all of the books and loved the TV show when I was little. And wiki tells me she's on the list of superheroines, so she counts. Riding a white horse (Starlite!) with a rainbow colored mane who gets to create rainbow roads accompanied by a ridiculously cute entourage? I mean, really, look at Sprite - bloody adorable. She's the spectra queen, basically. I'm all over this. (And if I had it my way, I'd totally have a mash-up with Care Bears.)

13 comments on "follow friday (23)"

Anonymous wrote: Thu Oct 20, 11:21:00 PM

Hopping through. Sounds like a great pick. Happy Friday!
New follower!
http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/


Kristan wrote: Thu Oct 20, 11:26:00 PM

You're smart, I should have used wikipedia to figure out my answer. I drew a completely blank. Rainbow brite is super cute and I'm jealous of the type of volume she can get with that ponytail.

old follower
My Follow Friday
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves


Obsession with Books wrote: Thu Oct 20, 11:49:00 PM

A great answer! I used to love Rainbow Brite.

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-21st-october.html

Have a nice weekend.


Jackie M. wrote: Fri Oct 21, 04:00:00 AM

Yes, to Rainbow Bright! The horse, the clothes, the cute little friend! Great answer.

New Follower!
Here's my FF: http://mytowerofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday.html


Shanella wrote: Fri Oct 21, 11:58:00 AM

You know, I've never watched an episode of that show ... Lately I've been hearing a lot about it.

Happy Friday - Just hopping thru!


We Heart YA wrote: Fri Oct 21, 05:12:00 PM

Dude. THIS? THIS IS WHY YOU ARE OUR FAVORITE.

Rainbow Brite is the best, and now we're all sad and nostalgic and want to watch it!

Sailor Moon (or any of the Sailor Scouts) would have been another epic answer. :)


Sarah wrote: Fri Oct 21, 05:39:00 PM

Nice choice!

Hopping Through!

I'm a new follower!
Happy Friday!

- Sarah
Sarah's Shelf


Alison Can Read wrote: Fri Oct 21, 08:16:00 PM

Hopping through. Love Rainbow Brite. She was my favorite as a kid.
My Hop


Anonymous wrote: Fri Oct 21, 10:11:00 PM

Awwww Rainbrow brite! Loved her :)
New follower!
Chapter by Chapter
@chapterxchapter


Sarah wrote: Fri Oct 21, 11:26:00 PM

I used to love Rainbow Brite
New follower, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/


Sonia wrote: Fri Oct 21, 11:39:00 PM

Oh KAYE <3

I love you.

That is all.


Jenny wrote: Fri Oct 21, 11:56:00 PM

LOL! Rainbow Bright is fine but the Care Bears? Oh no! They'd have to give me the Care Bear Stare to make me join them. ;)


Chrystal wrote: Sat Oct 29, 08:28:00 AM

New follower! Love this choice! :) I just found you through your interview over at The Story Siren. :) Nice to meet you!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores