waiting on wednesday (23)


"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event courtesy of Breaking the Spine
that showcases much anticipated upcoming releases.

from goodreads (Fall 2012):What's Left of Me is the first book in the Hybrid trilogy, and is the story of a girl living in a world where people are born with two personalities inside them. Those who do not resolve into one person by the time they are teenagers are threatened with having one half of their soul torn away.

This week there isn't a picture or too much of a synopsis (and I hunted for information, trust me!), but I couldn't let that hold me back from discussing this book and sort of shouting about it to the world. This is one that I've been excited about for quite awhile and I'm almost anticipating an Unwind-esque sort of struggle to happen within the person. The idea of this book, if done well, could be absolutely amazing. And the early early reviews seem promising. Kat, I cannot wait for this one!


And, guys, if you have any upcoming dystopians that are on your radar feel free to leave the names in the comments - I am always on the look out for others.

14 comments on "waiting on wednesday (23)"

Anonymous wrote: Wed Oct 19, 10:29:00 AM

It sounds intriguing. Wonderful pick =)

MY W.O.W:http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday28.html

-Wendy from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews


Kelly wrote: Wed Oct 19, 11:02:00 AM

Oooh you're right, if done well, this could be amazing! I also enjoy a good dystopian, I'll keep my eye out for this one!

New follower, check out my WoW here!


Jenny wrote: Wed Oct 19, 12:43:00 PM

This one does sound interesting! Is there not much info because it doesn't come out for a long time?


Amber Elise wrote: Wed Oct 19, 12:44:00 PM

Wooow that sounds really interesting. Thanks!

WoW: http://dulivre.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

Oh and new follower :)


Anonymous wrote: Wed Oct 19, 01:18:00 PM

Sounds intriguing, enjoy!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html


Anonymous wrote: Wed Oct 19, 02:55:00 PM

I have this on my GR to-read list. I love the sound of it. Good choice! New follower :-)

My WOW


Pamela wrote: Wed Oct 19, 03:06:00 PM

Hmmm definitely sounds intriguing! I'll have to check it out. It'll be helpful when there's more information. Great pick!

Feel free to check out my WoW here.


We Heart YA wrote: Wed Oct 19, 04:08:00 PM

Wow, very interesting synopsis. Thanks for introducing us to this!

Btw, have you read The Host by Stephenie Meyer? Based on this premise, you might like that book too. (Personally we think it's her best.)


Linda wrote: Wed Oct 19, 04:11:00 PM

I don't think I've heard of this book, but it sounds really interesting.


Christy @ TheReaderBee wrote: Wed Oct 19, 09:06:00 PM

You've got me really curious about this book! I went over and added it to my list. :) I can't wait to get more information!


Lindsay Cummings author wrote: Wed Oct 19, 09:19:00 PM

this sounds awesome! i bet the cover will be great.

I follow you here, and love the blog! I hope you'll stop by mine and see my WOW pick?! You can also enter my author group's latest giveaway for some signed books, and let me know a book you've tread and loved recently! :)

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html


Alissa wrote: Thu Oct 20, 12:21:00 AM

This. Sounds. AWESOME.

Wish more info was available!


Anonymous wrote: Thu Oct 20, 06:21:00 AM

Excellent pick - this sounds amazing! And creepy. (If its anything like Unwind it will be as well!) Thanks for the heads up about it!

See what’s on my wishlist this week

Amy @ Turn the Page YA


Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 20, 04:43:00 PM

This sounds really interesting. Can't wait until there's more info on it!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores