follow friday (21)

Q: If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

I'm going to try and choose one from each, because I'm incredibly indecisive. And I love characters. For TV I think I'd like to swap places with Olivia Dunham from Fringe for a multitude of reasons, mainly being that she's completely badass, but also has a smart and determined head on her shoulders, and she doesn't let anyone push her around. (I'd take Fauxlivia's hair, though.) And, hey, Peter?

I'm finding it very difficult for a film, so maybe I'll pick two books instead.

One, I think, would have to be Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door. I love Cricket. And I love Lola. And I love them together. I was pretty much a melted pile of goo by the time I finished this book, but, trust me, once you read it you'll understand.

I would absolutely adore experiencing the happenings of The Night Circus, and so I think I'd pick Celia, despite the occasionally awful things that happen to her. This story is so incredibly vivid in my mind and to see the clouds and ride on her carousel - amazing. I'd also like to choose Tris and Katniss. You might see a pattern, here.

4 comments on "follow friday (21)"

Anna @ Literary Exploration wrote: Fri Oct 07, 12:01:00 PM

I really need to read The Night Circus! Great answers :)

My Follow Friday


Jac (Two Moms Reading) wrote: Fri Oct 07, 03:16:00 PM

Melted pile of goo? Me too! *lol*

But I agree, experiencing the Night Circus would be pretty cool!! I think I'd be Poppet though, rather than Celia.


Karen L. wrote: Fri Oct 07, 06:50:00 PM

I picked Lola too! And I REALLY want to read Night Circus! Old follower :)


We Heart YA wrote: Sun Oct 09, 08:55:00 AM

Oof, tough choice. Sarah's answer right now would probably be Briony in Chime. Kristan wants to live in Karou's world but not actually be Karou... Ing would fit right into a Stephanie Perkins novel, so maybe Anna? And Steph needs some fantasy, so let's say Sylvi from Pegasus. (Although Ing might fight her for that one...)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores