in my mailbox (15)

Just a few this week, but some that I've been very much looking forward to reading.


Gifted:
The Near Witch, Victoria Schwab
Before I Fall, Lauren Oliver

Thank you so much to the ladies at whatchYAreading? for the ARC of The Near Witch. This is one I've been eagerly anticipating along with the lovely Victoria Schwab via Twitter. I sort of did a crazy dance at work when I realised I had been selected for a copy. I haven't read it yet, but it won't be long before I give in and do so! A big thank you also to Jessi of Reading in the Corner, as I was the second place winner in her fabulous 200 follower giveaway, and I chose a copy of Before I Fall as it's a contemp I've heard so many great things about, but haven't had the pleasure of reading myself.

Purchased:
Forever, Maggie Stiefvater

Picked this one up after I had finished Shiver, although I think I'll wait a bit before I start it and Linger. As I mentioned in my review for the first book, I found the ending satisfying as is, but it was on sale at The Book Depository and so I got it while I could. The image here is terrible, as the actual tones of the cover are much softer.

This is a scheduled post, and I should be back from camping later so I can check out what was in your mailboxes!

13 comments on "in my mailbox (15)"

Alissa wrote: Sun Aug 07, 10:52:00 AM

The Near Witch is supposed to be awesome! Can't wait to hear what you think about it.


Carrie at In the Hammock Blog wrote: Sun Aug 07, 11:17:00 AM

the near wtich is really good. enjoy.


Unknown wrote: Sun Aug 07, 11:55:00 AM

the near witch looks great ive read so many positive reviews on it... enjoy


We Heart YA wrote: Sun Aug 07, 12:11:00 PM

Oh yay, we've heard really good things about The Near Witch and Before I Fall!


Idris wrote: Sun Aug 07, 12:11:00 PM

Before I fall is awesome! I loved it! Hope you enjoy it! : )Happy Reading!

New Follower!


Brett @ Demons Read Too wrote: Sun Aug 07, 12:24:00 PM

Cool books this week, I'm still waiting on my Forever to turn up. Happy camping ;)


Bailey wrote: Sun Aug 07, 02:20:00 PM

Before I Fall is soooooo amazing. Can't say enough about how good it is!!!!

My IMM


Shelbie, Amanda and Jenni wrote: Sun Aug 07, 10:06:00 PM

Three really amazing books this week! I LOVED Before I Fall and Forever. I actually read Lauren Oliver's Delirium before I read Before I Fall, and I think I like Before I fall better.

My IMM here

- Amanda


Anonymous wrote: Sun Aug 07, 11:32:00 PM

So many people reading The Near Witch this week!

My IMM is over here if you want to check it out. :0

Angel


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Mon Aug 08, 08:58:00 AM

I still need to read Shiver...


The Near Witch has an amazing cover! Happy reading.


Unknown wrote: Mon Aug 08, 07:21:00 PM

The Near Witch is on my TOP FIVE BEST READ NOVELS!!! You need to read it NOW! It's so good!

Great blog!!! I do hope you'll stop by Unedited and say hello! I'd love to have you visit!


Unknown wrote: Mon Aug 08, 09:10:00 PM

I would love to read Before I Fall. My hubby is getting the Shiver series for me soon; so excited!
Here is my IMM:
http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-13.html
Happy Reading :D


Unknown wrote: Tue Aug 09, 09:42:00 AM

Looking forward to reading "Before I fall" I've got it on hold at my local library.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores