A day or so ago Aimée was asking via Twitter about creating a Q&A vlog and she must have gotten lots of replies in the affirmative and so she had a post on her blog asking for questions. She answered some of my questions (yay, sort of geekily excited about that!) including one that I keep seeing about Henry in which people say he isn't like Hades, which I don't think is true at all. All of the answers were interesting and it's definitely something worth checking out if you loved The Goddess Test. Thanks, Aimée!

1 comment on "aimée carter talks the goddess test & goddess interrupted"

Lalaine wrote: Wed Jan 04, 12:53:00 AM

shes really pretty and I loved her book TGT!

New follower =)

✿FICBOOKREVIEWS✿


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

blog archive

Shop Indie Bookstores