book trailer: the unbecoming of mara dyer

I'm not usually one for book trailers. At all. But this one absolutely knocked my socks off. If this were a television show, I would already have it scheduled to record on my DVR.

Amazing, amazing job.





If you haven't heard of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, I've written a review here in wish I write how absolutely fabulous it is.

Guys, what do you think?

2 comments on "book trailer: the unbecoming of mara dyer"

Giselle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 10:43:00 PM

I can't wait for this book to come out!! Squeeeee

Giselle
Xpresso Reads


We Heart YA wrote: Fri Sep 23, 11:36:00 PM

Yep, that's definitely the most... enticing, tuned-in-to-the-market book trailer we've seen. It could be a show on the CW! (In fact, it sorta reminds us of the new show Secret Circle... :P)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores