follow friday (20)


Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it? 

While this is going to be a popular answer, I'm going to have to say Harry Potter. When the books and films were coming out I used to read them once a year and each time it was almost as if it were the first, as I got so swept up in into the story and surroundings. I love the characters (my favorite things!), the idea of magic - it's a place I continually want to revisit. When I was younger I used to read the Lord of the Rings trilogy once a year, too. Both series are some of my favorite books.

I'm not sure which books that I'm reading now will have lasting power for me in the same way. If I remember, I'll try and respond to this post a year from now and see how the series of 2010 and 2011 are shaping up.

10 comments on "follow friday (20)"

TheReadingPenguin wrote: Thu Sep 22, 11:25:00 PM

Harry Potter is very rereadable.

New follower!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-5.html


Heather @ Love Life and Reading wrote: Thu Sep 22, 11:43:00 PM

DITTO my friend, DITTO!

I'm your newest follower!
Care to follow back? :)

dont forget to enter our SIGNED Enthralled giveaway!

lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com


We Heart YA wrote: Thu Sep 22, 11:53:00 PM

You really can't go wrong with HP. Also Narnia! And moving forward, we think Hunger Games will be a reread.


The Romanceaholic wrote: Thu Sep 22, 11:58:00 PM

Great answer! HP is definitely re-readable XD

New follower, hopping through.

My Follow Friday

Jess
The Romanceaholic.


Alison Can Read wrote: Fri Sep 23, 12:29:00 AM

Hopping through. I've read all but the last LOTR book. I should re-read the other two before doing the last one.
My Hop


Linda wrote: Fri Sep 23, 02:04:00 AM

Harry Potter is a great answer!

New follower!

http://lindaleawiley.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday.html


Kristan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 02:09:00 AM

I said Harry Potter too! I swear, everytime I read those books it's like I'm reading them for the first time all over again. They never lose their magic!

My Follow Friday

Old Follower!
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves


Anna @ Literary Exploration wrote: Fri Sep 23, 02:42:00 AM

I picked Harry Potter too :) I always end up rereading them before the movie! I love those books, I even get to read the for school this year!
Old follower!

My FF


Beck Valley Books wrote: Fri Sep 23, 05:32:00 AM

New like via blog hop hoping you will follow us back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com thks in advance xx


kathy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 01:44:00 PM

Harry Potter is like *the* iconic YA series. I loved rereading each of them before the next book came out, but I haven't picked them up in a while. I'll have to make time for a reread. :)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores