top ten tuesdays! (08)


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. If you love lists
and wracking your brain for answers, then this is the meme for you!

Top Ten Books That I Want To Reread:
(without explanation this week (and in no particular order) as I have an essay to write - apologies!)

Just a note: by 'wanting to reread' this week I'm really meaning 'books that I would love to experience again from the beginning so much that I want to reread them'. Whew. That's a mouthful.

1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3. The Hunger Games (series) by Suzanne Collins
4. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (I was going to say Brave New World, but I've mentioned that a few times here before, although I would like to reread that, too. Two of my favorite books.)
5. His Dark Materials (series) by Philip Pullman
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling (you might guess why I love this one)
8. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton (about a gazillion times better than the movie. and I love the movie.)
9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
10. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (I love love loved Rose and Dimitri.)

7 comments on "top ten tuesdays! (08)"

Anonymous wrote: Tue Sep 27, 08:22:00 PM

I really want to reread Anna and the French Kiss!
I’m yet to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, but I’m heard that it’s marvellous.


Anonymous wrote: Tue Sep 27, 08:23:00 PM

Oops. I meant to say "I've heard."


Jenny wrote: Tue Sep 27, 11:02:00 PM

Seeing some of these books that I haven't read yet and knowing you want to re-read them is making me desperate to get to them. VA, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, The Night Circus. Argh!!!


We Heart YA wrote: Tue Sep 27, 11:02:00 PM

Hunger Games is even better on the reread.

KH says: I reread HG and CF but not M yet. Not sure I want to put myself through that emotionally! Lol. But I will...


Emily H wrote: Tue Sep 27, 11:31:00 PM

I took the same tack you did on the definition of 'reread' for part of my list. I love rereading books, but sometimes you just wish you could have that initial amazing experience again. Like falling in love.

And Rose and Dimitri LOVE.


TG wrote: Wed Sep 28, 07:33:00 AM

I'm reading Daughter or Smoke and Bone right now. Hopefully I will love it enough to want to read it over and over.


Lola wrote: Wed Sep 28, 08:24:00 AM

I allllmost put His Dark Materials on my list. I ordered Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Night Circus. Hopefully they arrive soon! I can't wait to read them!!! :)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores