in my mailbox (22)

Just a few books this week, which is nice as it helps me to catch up. (I wrote a review for Crossed here.)
I've started to pre-compose some other reviews and mini-reviews so hopefully we'll be seeing those over the course of the week!


For review:

Crossed, Ally Condie
The Power of Six, Pittacus Lore

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

16 comments on "in my mailbox (22)"

Marla wrote: Sun Sep 25, 12:19:00 AM

Heh. I just got Matched this week. I can't wait to read it & look forward to seeing what you think of Crossed.


Giselle wrote: Sun Sep 25, 12:30:00 AM

Great buys! I've been meaning to read Power of Six. Hope you enjoy it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads


Unknown wrote: Sun Sep 25, 12:32:00 AM

Can't wait to read both of these, Matched was awesome! But I still have to read I Am Number Four!

Lisa
http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-26.html


Brett @ Demons Read Too wrote: Sun Sep 25, 01:01:00 AM

I haven't started either of these series, but they do have cool covers. Enjoy your books!


LillyReader wrote: Sun Sep 25, 08:02:00 AM

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Crossed! I loved Matched! I hope you enjoy your books this week :)


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 25, 10:27:00 AM

Haha, it's funny, because I didn't love Matched as much as most people, but with the ending of it, I can't help but be super excited for Crossed! Enjoy these! :D

My IMM!


Amber (Books of Amber) wrote: Sun Sep 25, 10:59:00 AM

I still haven't finished Matched, unfortunately, but I love the cover for Crossed! It's so beautiful, and I love the blue.

Books of Amber


Jade @ Chasing Empty Pavements wrote: Sun Sep 25, 12:30:00 PM

Both of those books belong to series I haven't started yet but desperately want to! My TBR list is out of control so I'm not sure when I will get to them but hopefully at some point! Can't wait to see your reviews though to see if they are worth it!


My IMM


A Beautiful Madness wrote: Sun Sep 25, 12:50:00 PM

So jealous you got Crossed. I can't wait to read it. I really liked Matched, and I've been waiting ever since for the sequel.

Hope you enjoy it!
My IMM


Anonymous wrote: Sun Sep 25, 01:54:00 PM

Crossed. You lucky thing! :P

Check out my Mailbox this week here

Amy @ Turn the Page


Jennifer | Mrs Q Book Addict wrote: Sun Sep 25, 01:59:00 PM

Enjoy your new reads. I still need to read Matched!


Michelle @ Book Briefs wrote: Sun Sep 25, 03:45:00 PM

I still need to read matched. I have heard some mixed things about it. I will have to check out your review of it.

Old Follower. :)

My IMM- Book Briefs

-Michelle


Melissa (i swim for oceans) wrote: Sun Sep 25, 10:40:00 PM

I really enjoyed The Power of Six, and I hope you do, too :)


Rachel wrote: Mon Sep 26, 01:12:00 AM

Great books, I haven't read either of them, but they are on my list :)

Have a great week,

Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!


Unknown wrote: Mon Sep 26, 12:03:00 PM

I really enjoyed The Power of Six! Crossed is waiting on my shelf, Matched certainly left me hanging. Enjoy!


Paige wrote: Tue Sep 27, 05:46:00 PM

I hope you enjoy Crossed i just won Matched and im excited to read it!. Come check out my IMM!!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-5.html


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores