a dance with dragons!!(!!!!)

IT'S HERE!! : )


I almost had a heart attack just seeing the POV character list when I downloaded the free sample from iBooks last night (One of my favorites is back!). To finally have this book in my hands after years of waiting is indescribable. I'm going into reading hibernation and probably will be behind on everything until I finish this book. I have to admit, I was a bit weepy when I read the foreword. I'm so bloody happy!

And if anyone is going to be at the Union Square signing, well, I'll be there too! Maybe we can be line buddies. :)

I will be posting a discussion post when I finish, so feel free to go crazy on that when it's up. I know I'll have ADwD on my mind for quite some time! 

4 comments on "a dance with dragons!!(!!!!)"

Jenny wrote: Tue Jul 12, 10:28:00 PM

I wish I could be as excited as you. I haven't read this series yet. Sigh!


Lauren wrote: Wed Jul 13, 02:24:00 PM

So exciting! I was sooo happy to see this in the store yesterday, it looked like it was flying off the shelves, too! The cover is gorgeous and I absolutely can't wait to read it.


Natalie wrote: Wed Jul 13, 06:07:00 PM

Yay! My boyfriend recently became addicted to reading this series, and he always summarizes whats going on for me as he goes through each book. Its the only thing that's keeping me going now that the HBO series is done for the moment. I really should start reading these books for myself since I enjoyed the tv show so much!


Stephanie Mooney wrote: Wed Jul 13, 09:26:00 PM

I'm about to start reading these books and I'm super excited about it. :)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores