follow friday (8)


This week's question courtesy of Parajunkee's Follow Friday is:



Q: ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.

I'm sticking with a Harry Potter character not because of the question but because my favorite book character is Severus Snape. Well, he's one of my characters of all time, full stop. I think my face would exhibit every possible surprise that it could: raised eyebrows, mouth hanging open and eyes glancing about to see if anyone else was possible witnessing the same moment that I was. They probably would, because Severus Snape doesn't walk, he glides in that tall, graceful manner that he has. He would steal the show, but I would be the one that would have to compose myself and somehow come up with witty repartee in order to keep up whatever conversation I managed in the thirty seconds it would take to cross the room.

We would, of course, have a cuppa and talk for hours. A girl can imagine, right?

11 comments on "follow friday (8)"

We Heart YA wrote: Fri Jul 01, 08:54:00 AM

Woot woot, for Severus! He was always Kristan's fave Harry Potter character too. (Along with Pigwidgeon. Don't ask.)

If the 4 of us had to vote together, it would probably be Ebon from Pegasus (by Robin McKinley). He is hilarious, charming, magical, and hey, maybe he'd give us a ponyback ride! ;)


Tee wrote: Fri Jul 01, 09:24:00 AM

YAY for Severus...I love him also!


Cait wrote: Fri Jul 01, 09:34:00 AM

Great pick! It would be pretty awesome to meet Snape that is for sure.

The Cait Files


Kristen wrote: Fri Jul 01, 10:54:00 AM

Good choice! It would be pretty funny to meet him! Check out my Follow Friday post on my blog! Happy Friday :)

Kristen @suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com


Alissa wrote: Fri Jul 01, 10:59:00 AM

Awwwww! Who doesn't love Snape? Awesome choice. :]


Jessica (Peace Love Books) wrote: Fri Jul 01, 12:20:00 PM

Ooooh, I'd probably be creeped out if I met Snape, especially after seeing him in Die Hard too. But hey, nice choice! Here's my FF!

-Jessica (Peace Love Books)


Carolina M. Valdez Schneider wrote: Fri Jul 01, 12:43:00 PM

Hehe. Now that would be an intimidating character to run into!


Emily wrote: Fri Jul 01, 01:36:00 PM

It would be pretty amazing to meet Snape!
My FF


Jenny wrote: Fri Jul 01, 02:45:00 PM

Snape is a weird but good choice. My question is...would you want to meet the book Snape, or the movie Snape?


Natalie wrote: Fri Jul 01, 09:14:00 PM

Haha thats awesome! Snape was my favourite Harry Potter character! I always knew that he had some good in him even when everyone else doubted him!


kaye (paper reader) wrote: Mon Jul 04, 03:46:00 PM

@We Heart YA: Pig! How funny. Pig is pretty great, though.

@Jenny Although it'd probably be easier to say movie Snape, I'd have to say book Snape because he's the one that made me love the character. Alan Rickman, however, is perfect for the role.

@Natalie: Ah, this is so relieving! I would always defend him to people and no one would ever believe me that he was a good character. Well, we were right!


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores