tweet tweet?

I spent a little bit debating this, but I thought the fun possibilities of it would outweigh the oddness of the question and so here we are. 

I've found how fun Twitter can be for a book blogger (you guys are hilarious) and I'm pretty sure that there are lots of you that I'm not following either because I didn't have an account or you didn't or maybe we flew past each other (Firebolt or Nimbus?) on our rush to purchase our tickets for the midnight showing of HP7. Technicalities. 

So, friends! Are you on Twitter? Are we tweeting buddies? If not, can we remedy that? If you are a twitterer (is that a word?) what's your name? I'm the oh so original @papereader. 

Okay, the book I abandoned a half-hour ago is calling my name again I'm pretty sure. Good night, everyone! I look forward to tweet tweeting with you!

10 comments on "tweet tweet?"

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider wrote: Tue Jul 12, 12:58:00 AM

I don't tweet nearly as much as I used. I remember when I first started, it felt more fun to me. Alas, I never seem to have time to do anything anymore...


Tee wrote: Tue Jul 12, 02:28:00 AM

I tweet ALL the time ( horrid habit ) Im @dirtybrit and I went ahead and requested to follow you. For some odd reason I am much more out going on twitter than I am here LOL. Looking forward to tweeting with you!


We Heart YA wrote: Tue Jul 12, 08:49:00 AM

Already there. ;)


barmybex wrote: Tue Jul 12, 09:45:00 AM

I'm now following you. my name is @Barmy_Bex


Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling wrote: Tue Jul 12, 03:07:00 PM

im on twitter... my name is @raimy_rawr :)


bookbitereviews wrote: Wed Jul 13, 03:45:00 AM

Already following each other =D

@bookbitereviews

Tweet ya later


Stephanie Mooney wrote: Wed Jul 13, 09:25:00 PM

I just started following you. I'm @mooney. :)


Dawn wrote: Sun Jul 17, 01:32:00 PM

New follower! Dawn @ Read Love @Read_Love on twiter.


Hannah Mariska wrote: Sun Jul 17, 04:17:00 PM

following on twitter now :) mine is @hannah_mariska


kaye (paper reader) wrote: Mon Jul 18, 01:16:00 AM

Hurrah! Thank you, guys! I've found Twitter to be pretty engaging and, well, just a lot of fun. You rock. :)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores