thank you, everyone!

I started this blog in February because I love books. I love books so much that I want to share that feeling with everyone - and every single one of you has made my time here so far so very much worth it. I consider myself blessed, enriched, and so very grateful. Jessica of Jessica's Bookshelf became the newest of my 100 (now 101!) fabulous and thoughtful followers.


I couldn't do this without you guys. Reading is fun, but wanting it to share it with you all and having such fantastic interactions and conversations makes it all worth it.


Yes, I've been a little behind lately due to being rather busy with work and getting all my ducklings in a row for school, but I am here and I am usually not found without a book. Hopefully I will post a couple more reviews over the next few days and there's something else I'd like to start up so we'll see how that goes.


In any case, and most importantly: thank you. I look forward to seeing where this goes, but I'm humbled you're all here along for the ride.


8 comments on "thank you, everyone!"

We Heart YA wrote: Fri Jul 01, 10:15:00 PM

Woohoo, congratulations!!


Harpreet Singh wrote: Fri Jul 01, 10:46:00 PM

Yayy!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! :)


Alissa wrote: Fri Jul 01, 11:14:00 PM

Congrats, Kaye! :]


Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling wrote: Sat Jul 02, 05:57:00 AM

congratulations! :D


karen! wrote: Sat Jul 02, 10:45:00 AM

I glad to hear that things are going so well for you. Keep up the good work.


Jenny wrote: Sat Jul 02, 02:23:00 PM

Congrats on over 100 followers. I started in April and I only have 37 followers. My problem is I get comfortable with my little group of buddies and have a hard time reaching out to get more. Ah well.


Nomes wrote: Sun Jul 03, 06:26:00 AM

oh congrats on 100 followers. it is such an awesome humbling feeling :)


kaye (paper reader) wrote: Sun Jul 03, 08:43:00 PM

Thank you, guys! You all are so amazing that it makes me happy to share it with you. :)


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores