jim dale reads 'the night circus'

Yes, THAT Jim Dale. The very selfsame man of brilliance who did the audio versions of Harry Potter. I almost fell out of my chair with happiness when I saw/heard this:


Why, yes, you do want to listen! (I can't stop listening, myself.)


This next image is borrowed from Erin's blog, but I just have to share with you how in love with this book I am, all over again, by how beautiful the ARCs are:
This Advanced Reader's Edition Entitles The Holder To Unlimited Admission.

Ah, I really need to get my hands on a copy of one of these beautiful creatures. I am so in love with this book. I cannot wait!

3 comments on "jim dale reads 'the night circus'"

karen! wrote: Mon Jul 04, 06:19:00 PM

ooooh... I've been quite curious about this book and now I know that the audio version is going to be fantastic.


Stephanie Mooney wrote: Tue Jul 05, 08:10:00 PM

Oooh, I love circus stories, so I have to check this one out. It sounds creepy and wonderful.

And Jim Dale is a great narrator. He also did the PETER AND THE STARCATCHER series, which was really good.


kaye (paper reader) wrote: Thu Jul 07, 06:48:00 PM

There are audiobooks and then there are audiobooks - Jim Dale does the latter. I'm realllllly looking forward to this one.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores