ttfn... ta ta for now!

Hi, everyone! Just a quick note: I'll be away for the weekend and so any replies to comments, e-mail or Twitter will be on hiatus for the next dew days. Today is my birthday and for once I have a normal weekend off (I usually work on Saturdays!) and so I'm rather looking forward to it. :)

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good will
eat lots of cupcakes today!

Have a great weekend everyone - hopefully with some amazing reads! 

8 comments on "ttfn... ta ta for now!"

We Heart YA wrote: Fri Jul 08, 11:49:00 AM

We hope you have a very happy birthday weekend! :)


Leanna Elle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 12:34:00 PM

Happy birthday!! :)


Tee wrote: Fri Jul 08, 12:44:00 PM

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your weekend!


Jenny wrote: Fri Jul 08, 01:58:00 PM

Happy Birthday, Kaye! I hope it's great. Eat a cupcake for me. ;)


barmybex wrote: Fri Jul 08, 03:11:00 PM

Happy Birthday!!! :D


Jennifer A wrote: Fri Jul 08, 04:09:00 PM

Happy Birthday!! Have a great weekend!


kaye (paper reader) wrote: Tue Jul 12, 12:01:00 AM

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

You all are fabulous and it meant a lot. Thanks so much. <| : )


Nomes wrote: Thu Jul 14, 08:31:00 AM

happy (belated birthday :) :) :)

hope it was an awesome one.


Post a Comment

Welcome!

I am presently on hiatus into the foreseeable future. You can find me on twitter, tumblr, or my writing website, wooordsea.com

See you there!

fellow book lovers!

grab my button!

subscribe via e-mail!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Shop Indie Bookstores